If you have ever tried to install your own garage door, you may know the process is a tricky one. There are a variety of factors that affect how long a residential garage door installation should take. Though we do not guarantee the time it takes for a residential garage door installation, a well prepared area can mean an installation in just a few hours. Here are some factors that affect how quickly your installation can be completed:
- Size is the biggest factor in the length of time your installation will take.
- The quickest installation is a new build. Depending on the size of the door, this can be done in less than 3 hours.
- If you have a door in place and are replacing it with a door of the same type and size, this installation is relatively quick. For a roughly 16’ door, this is 3-4 hours.
- Existing wiring and brackets that are in good condition help to speed up the process.
- Weather can play a factor, though here in North Carolina this is not usually a problem.
Doors by Nalley is a family owned business serving the Denver, NC, and surrounding areas. We are experienced in the installation and repair of residential, commercial, and industrial garage doors. Doors by Nalley is dedicated to customer satisfaction, and we offer a 24-7 emergency repair service. Give us a call today for all your installation, service, repair, and associated garage door product needs!