When choosing a new garage door, you may have more than just functionality in mind. While it is important that you choose a garage door that fits your budget and expectations, we know what you are really concerned with is how it will fit into the style of your home. Many residential garage doors can do the job, but contemporary homeowners want a garage door with a bit of class. If you are looking for a new garage door for your home, check out one of these great modern designs in residential garage doors.
- Powder Coated Glass – Coated glass ensures your home security while still allowing sunlight to enter your garage. A full door of powder coated glass with the light illuminating it from behind can make it seem like your garage door is glowing. Homeowners love the dramatic effect for their modern homes.
- Rustic or Not – Stained wood is definitely on the must-have list. You don’t have to have a rustic home or cabin to enjoy the natural beauty of stained wood.
- Sleek & Sheik – Residential garage doors in black, mocha, charcoal, and bright white are all the rage. These sleek colors keep your home streamlined, giving it a modern feel.
- Windows Galore – Down one side or angled across the top, there are many ways to make your windows the centerpiece of your garage door, and no way is wrong.
- It’s A Match – Whatever garage door style you have chosen, a new trend says your garage door should absolutely match your front door. This is a great way to tie in all of your entrances and ensures a style that flows throughout your property. If you choose a bold red garage door, add a front door to match.