If your business receives large freights, safe and durable commercial garage doors are an important part of your business. Not all garage doors are the same, especially when it comes to comparing residential and commercial garage doors. In order to protect your business while adding equity, you will want to choose the door that works best for you and your company.
There are several different types of commercial garage doors, such as:
- Sectional Doors: These doors are offered by most major brands, are available in custom colors, and come in standard, high-lift, or full vertical modes. Whatever specifications you need to meet, these doors will fit or pass them.
- Coiling Doors: These commercial garage doors are made of commercial rolling steel, and are very strong and durable.
- Fire Doors: Fire doors are made to exceed fire safety testing. They are made with galvanized or stainless steel for durability and strength.
- Rolling Shutters: These doors offer security and durability and have quicker speed when rolling up or down.
- Specialty Doors: Specialty doors include traffic doors, impact doors, strip doors, or air curtains.
If you are looking for the perfect commercial garage doors for your business, then Doors by Nalley is here to help you. We are located in Denver, North Carolina, and serve all areas within a 75-mile radius. We know that you will be satisfied with our high quality products and services. We offer 24-hour emergency services because we know that safe and working equipment is what your business needs and deserves. Give us a call today!