Like a major appliance, or your car or a lawn mower, your garage door needs regular preventative maintenance. A garage door tune-up by one of our professionals at Doors By Nalley ensures that every one of those hundreds of moving parts is not only operational, but also safe – without the inconvenience and expense of sudden emergency repairs.
A typical garage door tune-up includes:
- Inspection of door sections, counterbalance system, track, rollers, hinges, and external weather seal
- Tightening of all screws and bolts
- Lubrication of springs, rollers and hinges
- Adjusting spring tension and, if necessary, rebalancing the door
- Lubrication of garage door opener sprocket and chain
- If necessary, align electronic eyes for the garage door opener
- Test the down force pressure for the garage door opener
With Doors By Nalley, you can feel confident that you’re getting the best for your family and your home. Our technicians are professional and dedicated to absolute customer satisfaction. The ‘best’ is standard for all our new doors and Chamberlain garage door openers. Plus, we offer some of the best warranties in the industry. What’s more, we like to believe that we have the best customers.
After your garage door tune-up, you can sign up for a preventative maintenance program to make sure your door serves you well for many years to come. Our regular hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm, but we’re always available 24/7 for any of your emergency needs!
Note: Garage door cables, springs and hardware are under intensive pressure, so never let anyone other than a qualified technician replace or adjust them.